Would You Pass This Portion Control Quiz?
1. A serving of hard cheese is the size of:
a. The tip of your thumb
b. Three dominoes
c. Two hard candies
2. How many green grapes are in a serving?
3. What does a serving of pancakes look like?
a. One 4″ pancake
b. One 6″ pancake
c. Two 5″ pancakes
4. How many strawberries are in a serving?
5. How many baby carrots are in a serving?
6. How many French fries are in a serving?
7. A serving of fish most closely looks like:
a. A deck of cards
b. A checkbook
c. A candy bar
8. A serving of ice cream most closely resembles:
a. A tennis ball
b. An egg
c. A light bulb
1.b 2.b 3.a 4.c 5.a 6.a 7.b 8.a
Step one of having a healthy diet is eating the right portion size. Use this quiz to test your perception of what a proper portion size is!
For more inspiration, tips, and tricks to living a healthier life, check out my book The Reset Plan: Lose the Secrets, Lose the Excuses, Lose the Weight.