Poached Tilapia with Tomato, Asparagus & Snap Pea Salad
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- Handful of snap peas
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 small tilapia fillets, thawed
- 1/2 pound asparagus spears, cut in 2 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add tilapia to dish, cover with asparagus pieces and snap peas.
- Add water to dish, about 1/4 inch, covering the bottom.
- Squeeze lemon over top, sprinkle with desired seasonings and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Cover with foil and let cook in oven for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 153 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 9g Sodium: 26mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 26g Cholesterol: 42mg
We paired this dish with couscous but you can also try brown rice or quinoa. Couscous not included in nutritional facts.[br][br]Nutritional values are estimations, not exact values