Prep time: 35 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 Tbsp white or white wine vinegar
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2- inch cubes
- 4 cups assorted vegetable pieces, such as onions, bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms
- Mix oil, vinegar and salt in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread chicken cubes and vegetables onto skewers. Lightly sprinkle chicken and vegetables with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, turning frequently. Sprinkle Parsley for fun and serve!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 176 Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 9g Sodium: 167mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 17g Cholesterol: 42mg
Nutritional values are estimations, not exact values