Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a medium sized bowl, mix diced chiles with turkey, cilantro, onion, cumin, chili powder and salt.
- Form into burgers and grill until well done, approximately 8 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Try with a slice of avocado.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 145 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 3g Sodium: 787mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 18g Cholesterol: 64mg
Nutritional values are estimations, not exact values