Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled & cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, peeled, cored & cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Salt & fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (205ºC).
- Spread the brussels sprouts, butternut squash, cranberries, apple and onions on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar and curry powder together. Drizzle over the vegetable mixture and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle brown sugar over the vegetables and place baking sheet in the oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes, gently stir and continue to roast for 20-25 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender and nicely browned.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 102 Fat: 4g Carbohydrates: 18g Sugar: 5g Sodium: 16mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 2g
Nutritional values are estimations, not exact values