Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 4 green jalapeño peppers
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 turnip, peeled and diced
- 1 yam or sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Spray a aluminum foil disposable pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- Place mixture on pan. Bake 30 minutes, turning vegetables every 10 minutes until vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 130 Fat: 9g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 11g Sugar: 2g Sodium: 222mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg
Nutritional values are estimations, not exact values