Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 20 mins
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp almond or natural peanut butter
- 1/2 scoop Ferrigno FUEL protein powder
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup of skim or low-fat milk
- 1/2 banana
- Cinnamon and stevia, to taste
- In a small bowl, add the 1/3 cup oats, 1 Tbsp almond or natural peanut butter, 1/2 scoop Ferrigno FUEL protein powder. Stir to combine and use the spoon to break up the nut butter until you have a nice, crumbly mixture.
- Add 1/8-1/4 cup milk and mix until fully moistened. Next, add in 1/2 mashed banana and stir well.
- Stir in cinnamon.
- Plop the mixture onto an appetizer-sized plate and with the back of your spoon, flatten it into a round shape with equal thickness throughout.
- Put the cookie in the fridge overnight. It will harden slightly from the nut butter and the oats will soften from the milk.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 381 Fat: 13g Saturated fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 50g Sugar: 16g Sodium: 83mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 20g Cholesterol: 22mg
Nutritional values are estimations, not exact values