Chicken with Bell Peppers & Asparagus Spears
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 red, yellow, or orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup arugula, spinach and/or asparagus
- 1/2 sliced carrot
- 1/2 Asian cucumber
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Bake or grill the chicken breast (or use leftover – prep time will be 15 min for leftover chicken and 25-30 minutes at 325ºF (165ºC) for baking).
- Chop bell pepper and asparagus to nice chunky pieces. Slice carrot and cucumbers into thin slices. Mix all vegetables together and top with balsamic vinegar.
- Served prepared vegetables along side the chicken breast.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 106 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 14g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 74mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 10g Cholesterol: 22mg
Bread is optional and not accounted for in nutrition guide.[br][br]Nutritional values are estimations, not exact values